Company and Culture
Prior to contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter, please read the following message:
Here at Hi-Quality Carbide, we take pride in our humble beginnings. As we have grown, our core values have not changed; especially when it comes to how we function as a team. As an owner-operated and locally-driven business, we have high expectations of ourselves, and our employees. We recognize that each member of the Hi-Q ‘family’ contributes to the overall success of our company, regardless of background, position, or experience.
With that being said, the expectation is the same for all; high quality performance that rivals our facility, products, and company name.
- We offer Apprenticeships to become a fully certified Journeyperson (Tool & Die Maker or Machinist)
- Weekly Direct Deposit pay days
- We offer a corporate Health Benefits Plan (Health, Dental, Vision & Paramedical)
- Vacation/Paid Time Off (that works with your schedule – not the leftovers from long-tenured team members)
- Paid Medical Days
- Paid Employee Development & Training
- Paid uniforms for every day of the week
- All tooling provided by the company (no need to buy and bring your own)
- Company Bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Flexible Work Schedule/Hours consideration
- Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Benefits
In your cover letter, please tell us what you and your experiences can contribute to our business, and explain why you would like to become a member of our team.
Hi-Quality Carbide continuously strives to invest in its future; including our employees. Thank you for your interest in our company.